The Steve Morgan Foundation
The Steve Morgan Foundation supports small and
medium sized organisations in North Wales, Merseyside, West Cheshire and
2017 the Foundation launched the Enable fund. This provides support for
disabled people who are in financial hardship to obtain specialist equipment
that cannot be supplied by the NHS, Education or Social Services.
must live in the Foundation's geographical area.
provides grants for both children and adults to obtain:
- Mobility aids, wheelchairs, buggies, hoists, trikes, etc.
- Specialised beds and sleep systems, postural chairs, seating and
- Sensory equipment
- Communication aids, specialised software, specialist alarms
- Medical equipment, support wear
apply: telephone 01829 782808 to discuss your needs and request an
application form. As part of the application process they will ask that you
please provide the following:
- A professional medical reference (occupational therapist,
physiotherapist, hospital consultant, etc.) from someone who works with
you or your child in a professional capacity, explaining how the equipment
will benefit you/your child.
- A valid quotation from the supplier of the equipment (please note
we do not offer any retrospective funding and the quotation must still be
- Basic financial information on the application form.
can also request a form by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundation also provides funding for standard and wheelchair accessible
minibuses through its Smiley Bus scheme.