Sign Up TODAY for our FREE Newsletter for UK Residents  Sign me up >

FTC Disclosure

If you make a purchase via a link on this site, Disability Grants may receive a small commission on the transaction - at no added cost to you. Thank you!

Grant for a Holiday

by Karley

I'm a carer for my 6 year old daughter who has Autism.

We are a low income family, not receiving benefits. I'm also pregnant and expecting twins.

We would all love to have a break away. Is there anyone out there who can help us with funding?


Hi Karley,

You may qualify for a grant from the Family Fund depending on your income and if your daughter fulfils their criteria of severely disabled. The Family Fund have their own definition for severely disabled so do check the details here.

To apply, you need to complete an application form which can be downloaded from their website.

Comments from other families about the Family Fund can be seen here

The Harriet Davis Trust has a specially converted holiday home in Tenby for children with Autism. They are able to provide grants for families in financial need. The house does get booked up quickly so you will either need to book in term time or apply early for next year.

Other charities that provide grants for holidays can be found on the Holiday Grants for Disabled Children page.

Hope all goes well with your applications


Copyright © 2010-2024 Disability Grants Ltd 

Company number: 8937008

VAT Number 207954787