> > ADHD

Benefits for ADHD

by A Barns

Brain outline filled with words relating to Autism

I have heard that I may be able to get a benefit because my child has ADHD and is taking Concerta X.

Am I right and who would I contact to find out?



Your child may be eligible for the Disability Living Allowance (DLA). Contact have an excellent telephone helpline 0808 808 3555 and they can advise on benefits.

Your local Citizens Advice will also be able to offer advice.

If your child is eligible for DLA Cerebra produce a brilliant step by step Guide to claiming Disability Living Allowance to help you fill in the form. This can be downloaded from their website.

If your child receives DLA at the middle or higher rate you will then be able to claim a Carers Allowance.

Hope it all goes well for you.


See also:

Disability Benefits

Don't miss it!

Disability Grants News

FREE monthly up-dates

Your E-mail address is totally secure

We will only send you Disability Grants News

Back Issues Page

Popular Pages

Grants for Children

Grants for Children

Grants for Families

Grants for Families

Grants for Adults

Grants for Adults

Holiday Grants

Holiday Grants

Grants for Disability Equipment

Disability Equipment

Grants for Housing

Grants for Housing

And....for grants in

YOUR local area

Grants UK

Grants UK