> > Deaf and Hearing Impaired

Grants for the Deaf
and Hearing Impaired

Birkdale Trust for the Hearing Impaired Ltd

The Trust provides grants to children with a hearing impairment and organisations supporting deaf children.

It will provide funding towards projects such as equipment for the hearing impaired, specialist tuition, professional advice and support for appeals.

To apply download an application form from the website.


The Society for the Education of the Deaf

The Society provides educational grants to the deaf and deaf/blind individuals who live in Scotland.

The educational grants include funding for British Sign Language (BSL) or similar courses.

To apply: use the short online form


See also:

National Deaf Children's Society (for computer and assistive

technology equipment)

Return from Grants for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired

to Grants for Individual Conditions

Return to Disability Grants Home

Additional Help


Additional Needs

Grants for Disabled Children

Additional Help for Additional Needs
Pin It

Discover the convenience of having every in one place

Find out More

Don't miss it!

Disability Grants News

FREE monthly up-dates

Your E-mail address is totally secure

We will only send you Disability Grants News

Back Issues Page

Popular Pages

Grants for Children

Grants for Families

Grants for Adults

Holiday Grants

Disability Equipment

Grants for Housing

And....for grants in

YOUR local area

Grants UK