If you make a purchase via a link on this site, Disability Grants may receive a small commission on the transaction - at no added cost to you. Thank you!
Money Saving Offers
Alton Towers Holidays
Alton Towers Holidays are the short break provider to Alton Towers Resort.
It offers deals and breaks that include theme Park tickets and a hotel stay.
- Amazon also have an Outlet section with their markdowns, overstock and clearance deals all in one place. It includes deals on everything from clothes to video games.
Everything you need to create fantastic craft projects for parents, playgroups, schools and youth organisations.
They provide some great ideas for craft projects on their Blog.
10% OFF orders over £50 at Baker Ross! Use code "AFBR1050" at checkout.
Offer ends midnight, 9th May 2023.
Cosyfeet provide roomy shoes and socks for individuals with swollen feet as well as bunions, problem toes & orthotics.
Disability Snowsport offer discounted ski lessons for members of Disability Snowsport UK.
Other member benefits include discounts at a number of sports shops and other outlets.
Dogalogue is the official Guide Dogs Gift Shop.
100% of the Dongalogue profit go to the Guide Dog cause, meaning that you're helping blind and partially sighted people with every sale.
Signly is a free app from Network Rail to help individuals with visual, hearing and mobility difficulties at level crossings.
It is available from Apple and Google Play.
- Preloved - the on-line classified site has a section where everything FREE!
- Freecycle - a chance to offer your unwanted items or obtain others for free
Go Groupie have a number of travel deals to a wide variety of locations.
Deals change daily.
Kids Pass Members enjoy huge savings nationwide:
- Up to 40% off at cinemas nationwide, including adult and child tickets, 7 days a week!
- Up to 57% off at thousands of family days out, including Theme Parks, Bowling, Play Centres and many more
- Kids Eat Free at thousands of restaurants nationwide!
- Massive savings on UK family breaks!
Members may save on average £50 per month.
- Annual Membership only £39.99
- Up to 20% off M&D's - Scotland's Theme Park with a £1 Kids Pass Trial
- Up to 43% off South Lakes Safari Zoo with a £1 Kids Pass Trial
- Up to 40% off Lincolnshire Wildlife Park with a £1 Kids Pass Trial
- Up to 25% off Landmark Forest Adventure Park with a £1 Kids Pass Trial
- Extra £20 off at Butlins with a £1 Kids Pass Trial
- Up to 50% off at Haven Holidays with a £1 Kids Pass Trial
- And many more!!
LEGOLAND Holidays are the short break provider to LEGOLAND® Windsor.
The packages include theme Park tickets, a hotel stay, breakfast AND 2nd Day FREE!
It currently has a Spring offer for this May from just £87 per person. It is open until 5th June 2023.
Laybrook offer a huge range of adjustable beds for the less mobile or disabled whether young or old, made to measure and with a 7 day free home trial on most products.
They also offer a variety of other care accessories such as commodes and mobility aids.
A Merlin Annual Pass give a years entry to over 30 top UK attractions. It can also be paid for monthly.
There are Standard and Premium passes. The Premium pass gives free parking and the option to visit at anytime with restrictions.
Parents of disabled children can apply for free attraction tickets through Merlins Magic Wand. This is only available if you haven't previously applied.
Oxfam On-line Shop
Oxfam have thousands of second hand items including women's and men's clothes, vinyl records, books and films.
The Collectables section has unique items of memorabilia and ephemera, including sports and royal collectables, autographs, historic postcards, programmes and magazines.
Premier Inn have Meal Deals - from £23.99 - you can get a 2 course dinner and unlimited breakfast at associated restaurants.
Over 650 hotels across the UK.
Up to two under 16 years eat breakfast free when an adult orders a full Premier Inn breakfast.
They also offer Saver rates from £35 per room per night. Saver rates are limited so you need to book early. Sign up to their newsletter to receive offers as soon as they are released.
Toucan Box is a subscription service that sends a personalised boxes of creative science and craft activities to children aged 3 to 8 years old.
Each box is themed, and contains everything needed to keep children engaged for hours.
The boxes include all the materials to complete the projects, colourful step by step instruction manuals, and a book.
Toucan box have an offer of 50% off your first box until 3.
Udemy is the world’s largest marketplace for teaching and learning.
There are over 150,000 courses available on-demand, 24/7, via mobile or desktop.
New customer offer! Top courses from £15.99 when you first visit Udemy.
Disability Grants provides this information in good faith and is not able to guarantee that offers/vouchers are still valid