If you make a purchase via a link on this site, Disability Grants may receive a small commission on the transaction - at no added cost to you. Thank you!
Charities and Trusts K - O
LLoyds Bank Foundation
The Lloyds Bank Foundation invests in small and medium sized charities supporting people (over 17 years) to break out of cycles of disadvantage.
It offers short and long term community grant programmes:
- Invest - A long term core funding programme providing up to £25,000 for two or three years
- Enable - Smaller, short term grants providing funding for development and improvement costs grants are up to £15,000 for up to two years. Charities need to have identified clear development areas that will support their growth.
Applicants will be required to produce at least one year of published accounts and must operate mainly in England and Wales.
Grants will only be given to registered charities or Community Interest Companies.
Masonic Charitable Foundation
The Masonic Charitable Foundation provides community grants to charities which help people to live happy, fulfilling lives and to participate actively in society.
Its current target areas are:
- Creating the best start in life for disadvantaged children and young people
- Reducing isolation in later life
- Medical research into degenerative disease
- Care services in the hospice sector
The Foundation offers:
- Small grants - up to £15,00 for smaller charities with an annual income of less than £500.000
- Large grants - from £10,000 to £150,000 to charities with an annual income of above £500,000 for projects lasting up to three years.
Apply at any time.
The Morrison's Foundation was set up to make a difference to local communities.
It is able to match fund money raised by Morrison's colleagues up to £500 twice a year.
The Foundation is also able to registered charities looking for funding towards projects that improve people's lives.
To apply: download the application forms from the website.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
The Motability Foundation launched six grant programmes in 2022 for UK charities and organisations who provide transport, help to access it, or research how to make transport accessible.
It is using £50 million of the donation we received in 2021 to expand our support for charities and other organisations for the next three financial years ending March 2025.
The six grant programmes are:
- Community Transport
- Wheelchair Sector
- Active Travel
- Travelling with Confidence
- Reducing Barriers to Driving
Charities and organisations can apply for grants from £100,000 up to £4 million. Each application will be assessed consistently against our criteria to ensure that funding is awarded fairly and transparently and will deliver the greatest impact to as many disabled people as possible.
For more information and how to apply for funding please visit the Motability website.
OneFamily Foundation – Community Awards
Customers of OneFamily are able to nominate community groups and projects for funding from the Foundation.
The Community Awards run twice a year and offer funding from £5,000 to £25,000 for customers to improve their local communities.
Community groups and projects throughout the UK can be nominated in the following four categories:
- Active Living
- Community Groups
- Health, Disability and Social Care
- Lifelong Learning
The Foundation has previously funded music therapy for people with Alzheimer’s, therapy rooms and spaces and sports equipment.
Customers can nominate projects by completing a simple online application form. A public vote will determine the winners of the awards.
Check out the Other Pages...
Charities and trusts that support community and disability groups are listed alphabetically: